Double Penetration

At my bridal shower, one of my friends gifted me a big purple dildo and while I was initially embarrassed to receive that in front of my family, friends and future in-laws, I would later be grateful for it.  I grew to enjoy the “life-like” feeling and that it had a section cup strong enough to use in the shower.

I used it in front of my husband as part of foreplay but was beginning to get curious what it would feel like to have double penetration. I had been fingered while giving a blowjob before but now I wanted to feel the 8 inch dildo fucking my pussy while I sucked my husband’s cock. I shared my fantasy with him and he eagerly agreed.

I used the suction cup to secure the dildo on the headboard of our bed and got on my hands and knees. The dildo slide right into my wet pussy and my husband stroked his cock while watching me grind against the huge dildo. I was so turned on that I begged for him to put his cock in my mouth. I couldn’t believe that I had 8 inches in my pussy and 7 inches in my mouth. It felt so good and my husband’s cock was getting ready to explode. He filled my mouth with cum and I swallowed every last drop as my pussy tightened around the dildo making me came as well.

I slept well that night!

1. Clara Olivia Thornton
    Clara Olivia Thornton says:

You know how hot this story was for me? let's just say you made a woman sweat in Greenland! I was never one to use toys, but I really enjoyed reading this story! You've written it so well, well done and God bless you. Happy 2017!

2. Lovinghusband
    Lovinghusband says:

Lovingcouple, your first memory is indeed a hot one! Was that during "69" or was he reaching down to your ass? Great first memory!

I think my writings and comments here show that I still can't get enough of my wife's ass. In my opinion, she has the most perfect shape, feel, smell, etc. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to choose what I want to do with her! She is a playground with all the most fun "equipment". I can never go wrong in the choice – but sometimes I'm on the swings – and I see the teeter-totter. I want to be in 4 places at once! We are pretty adroit at sexual multi-tasking – but some positions make other things not possible at the moment. What a great problem to have, huh?!! God has given us the best playground in our marriages! LH

3. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@LovingHusand, sounds like a hot evening. The first time I had my ass fingered, I was sucking his cock and he was grabbing my ass and then slide in a finger. It drove me over the edge and I orgasmed as he came in my mouth.

4. Lovinghusband
    Lovinghusband says:

This is probably the third time I've mentioned this in this thread – but it is the gift that keeps on giving

Last night, my double penetration loving wife kicked into orgasmic overdrive – as we fucked with her riding my cock on top – while I fingered her hungry ass hole! She went wild with both holes palpitating as she rode the ride in exhilaration!

Double penetration fans? Yes!! LH

5. Bev
    Bev says:

"yes, I speak openly with my sister and close friends. I told them how much I enjoyed it and I know they have tried it as well. We keep a very positive attitude about sex. Sometimes we surprise each other, like my sister was surprised to see that I enjoy swallowing or receiving a cum facial."

Loving couple, just curious: I know from your stories that you say, "pussy" "tits" etc. Do your sister and friends use those words too? My sister is a prude. I think I'd die if I ever heard her say "pussy". Me? It's pussy all the way! I think the slang words are sexy! Hubby loves to hear me say them too. Really turns him on! 😉

6. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@bootylicious, yes but hers is blue. I highly recommend it. I threw out the 3 inch wide one, it wasn't enjoyable. If you get one, I hope you enjoy it!

7. Bootylicious
    Bootylicious says:

@bootylicious, yes, I speak openly with my sister and close friends. I told them how much I enjoyed it and I know they have tried it as well. We keep a very positive attitude about sex. Sometimes we surprise each other, like my sister was surprised to see that I enjoy swallowing or receiving a cum facial.

That's so awesome you can talk openly about sex with your sis and friends! Like truly…AWESOME! Kudos to you guys! I envy you so much! Does your sis own the exact same dildo as you do? I'm seriously thinking of getting myself one, probably the same one as your fav…the purple one. Gotta start off small. A 3 inch wide monster would be a little more than I could handle haha (at least right now maybe…perhaps in the future LOL 😉 ) Thanks for your candor lovingcouple. You rock!

8. Lovingcouple920

9. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@Dave, I assume you mean biggest toy I have tried 😉 I tried one that was 18 inches long and 3 inches wide but could barely fit the head in my pussy. The biggest that felt good was 12 inches long and 1.5 inches wide but I couldn't fit the entire thing inside. My favorite one is the purple one in the story and picture.

10. Kelly Ann
    Kelly Ann says:

@CuriousChristian, you should not be concerned about the size of your cock in comparison to a sex toy. The toy can never replace the feeling of a man. My husband is on the smaller side but he knows what I like and can last long enough to make me cum. He gets aroused by watching me fill my pussy with a larger toy.

11. Bootylicious
    Bootylicious says:

"@Bootylicious in answer to your question, a couple friends and my sister have asked if I used it. There were a lot of giggles when I first opened it at the shower."

Did you say, "You better believe I've used it!"? Did you encourage your sister to get herself one to try too? Are you able to talk openly and honestly to your sister and friends about masturbation, sex, orgasms and all that good stuff? If so, I think that's fantastic!! That's the way it should be. Open, honest conversation with something that is as natural as brushing your teeth. There should be no embarrassment at all! A suction dildo sounds like loads of fun! 🙂

12. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@CuriousChristian, in answer to your question, it didn't bother him at all. He was too busy being turned on to care. Men should never be ashamed of their penis size.

13. Lovingcouple920

14. AlwaysHorny
    AlwaysHorny says:

This is steaming. This site and community just never ceases to amaze me in the openness and transparency that each writer and reader share either through stories or the comments on the stories. I long to have a sexual openness like you all express through your stories. Incredible people 🙂

15. Happy Husband
    Happy Husband says:

Bought a suction cup dildo for my wife for a "private" Christmas present. Can't wait to see whether she will enjoy it in the shower or on some bedroom furniture….will keep you updated.

16. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@Happy Husband I think the whole point is that it remains just a fantasy. I enjoyed it a lot and have done this multiple times with my husband but that doesn't mean we are going to bring another man into our bed. Fantasies should be fun and it is important to be able to separate fantasy from reality. I hope this helps.

17. Happy Husband
    Happy Husband says:

I would greatly enjoy the sight of my wife with her huge dildo in her pussy while she sucks my cock, but I guess I am wondering if anyone else has put two and two together and thought about this is too tempting and too much like a scenario where the husband might imagine his wife enjoying the attention of another man's dick while she sucks his cock? How do you allow this pleasure without succumbing to thoughts of a forbidden and sinful fantasy, either on the part of the husband or wife? Just wondering if anyone else thought of this or whether I am just weird? There is no doubt that this is an erotic scenario and that I would love for my wife and I to try the dildo in her pussy / oral sex lovemaking session, but I guess I am just confessing some of my worries.

18. JannesaNaked
    JannesaNaked says:

LovingCouple I love love love this story. I bought two big dildos just like that one to use when hubby is gone. NewBride you have to try it. Oh. My. Gosh. Im in love woth this new sensation of being so filled.

19. TW
    TW says:

As I understand it, MH is not undergoing changes. It is simply the addition of Life Positive, a more interactive version where we can discuss things in depth and yes, it's not moderated and self-policed. We're all adults, and I think it will work beautifully, as long as the users fight to make it so.

20. FTD
    FTD says:

@Ben: this is the first I'm hearing about changes to MH. Please expound. Why would it become unmoderated? Who made that decision? It seem foolish and unwise.

21. wifeylikesit
    wifeylikesit says:

I think this is one of my favorites. Definitely got my pussy wet. I have a purple vibrator I love but I guess I need something with a suction cup. Masturbating in the shower sounds fun!

22. Lovely Lolita
    Lovely Lolita says:

Wow, this is a very exciting story. It is scorching hot! Really gets me going and would love to experience it.

23. Lovinghusband
    Lovinghusband says:

Just last night – this story related to our sex. We woke up for no reason in the middle of the night. My wife put her hand down my shorts. We got so hot immediately! We ripped off our clothes in a snap – and were raging at each other.

She got on top – I sucked her tits like it was the first time I'd ever seen a woman! She loves my cock at the entrance of her asshole while I suck her hard nipples – pushing her asshole hard on the head of my cock – just barely entering! She got so hot – I knew she was going to cum fast – she was grinding her clit on my pelvis! So, her pussy and asshole were both stimulated – as well as her nipples. When these three hot spots are touched – she is moaning and purring! So, even though her pussy wasn't officially penetrated at that moment – the clitoral stimulation and asshole stimulus just makes her buck like a bronco – so fun! Her last words to me last night: "I'm so glad we just happened to wake up – that was fun!"😊

24. hornyGG
    hornyGG says:

Lovingcouple920,
    This story was so hot my dear. Thank you for sharing. Sex toys are so much fun ! I have sucked off Ben several times while having my vibrator in my pussy. Such an erotic experience. I also have a non vibrating 9" dong which is amazing. Sometimes I enjoy having the dong in my pussy while having my bullet vibe stimulate my asshole. I go off rather quickly doing this. Sucking on the dong while Ben pumps me from behind is also a very erotic experience. Thanks for sharing and making me oh so horny. God bless you and stay horny always my dear.

25. hornyGG
    hornyGG says:

Steph Ott,
    Thank you for your kind words. To answer your question, no we are not leaving MH. We are just not joining the forum. God bless and stay horny my dear.

26. Steph Ott
    Steph Ott says:

So Ben & Gina, are you guys leaving MH ? Sure hope not, you guys are great !!! Not sure I like the reply option now here on MH. Hope they return it to the way it was. Don't really see any problems with the new site.

27. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

Naturalgardner, we have tried clone-a-willy and it was something fun to try but ours didn't come our right. The tube is straight but my husband is shaped like a banana. I think it would work out nicely with a straight cock.

28. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

Ben G, thanks so much for the kind words. I agree, and I have no interest in joining the unmoderated forum. I wish they kept the comments the same, it is much harder to see what is new and what comment you are replying to.

29. naturalgardener
    naturalgardener says:

Hi NewBride:

I have an idea for you. It's called a "clone a willy" – it's a molding kit that enables you to make a dildo from your husband's penis – so, in essence, you could have "him" inside you while he watches, and perhaps he wouldn't feel replaced or awkward since it is literally the same size and shape as his actual equipment! Just something to look for and possibly try, that way you can have the best of both.

30. Ben G.
    Ben G. says:

Very hot story! Made me very hard. I love watching Gina play with her toys and love her ass. Since Gina and I will not be joining MH'S new segment, I may not see your reply so God bless and keep the stories coming. It was great being able to interact with all the contributors on this site, gonna miss it. But we feel a unmoderated forum can go south quickly and not for us. Thanks to MH for allowing Gina and myself to be a part of this groundbreaking site. God bless you all!

31. NewBride
    NewBride says:

Lovingcouple920, a 4" vibrator we picked up at a local adult store that works about half the time is the extent of our sex toy collection, unfortunately. (We did have a butt plug a few months ago-he used it on me while fucking me from behind.. it was AMAZING… until it slipped through his fingers, got lost, and we both panicked. Ill leave out the details, but when he finally found it, it went in the trash!) I've fantasized about using a life-like dildo in front of my husband because it turns him on so much for me to mastubate in front of him. He always says that it's his absolute favorite to watch me rub my pussy exactly how she wants it. But when I've brought up getting a dildo a couple times, he's hesitant and has made the comment that he doesn't want it to replace him. He doesn't seem to understand that NOTHING can replace the feeling of my love's thick cock stretching out my pussy. No toy could replace him! I just KNOW how turned on it would make him to watch me stuff my pussy with a dildo for him… there's a different kind of fire I see in his eyes when he watches me pleasure myself. I feel like toys would only enhance that. I don't want to press the issue though. I don't want to make him feel like he's not "enough".

32. naturalgardener
    naturalgardener says:

Lovingcouple, I just want to say how much I enjoy your stories and especially how you incorporate sexy panties into them. That's a huge turnon for me and something I want to enjoy in my future marriage too, so I love hearing about the things you do and the pleasure it brings your marriage! Very erotic!

33. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

NewBride, thank you! Your comment is such a turn on, I am getting wet thinking about it. What part did you enjoy the most? Have you ever tried something similar with your husband?

34. NewBride
    NewBride says:

Wow! This story is so sexy. My pussy got so wet imaging this. Actually, I'm revisiting it and rubbing my pussy to it a second time!

35. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

I am only able to cum from my clit being stimulated but I like the feeling of my pussy being full. If I am masturbating alone with the dildo, I will rub my clit or use a little vibrator on it. I also have a 12 inch dildo that can vibrate and that does the trick. If I use the dildo with my husband, he will lick my clit as he fucks me with the dildo.

Hope you were able to take care of business 😉

36. PacMan
    PacMan says:

The fantasy of my wife doing this for me has made me hard! WOW! We don't own a dildo, because my wife is a clit-only masturbator. But this makes me want to buy one! Now need to take care of solo business!

37. Lovinghusband
    Lovinghusband says:

Very hot! My wife cums so hard when both her pussy and ass hole are being stimulated at the same time! One of you most enjoyable rides!! LH

38. Sarah Kinnamon
    Sarah Kinnamon says:

Thanks! I submitted a post the other day about the topic of Pillow Talk during sex.It looks like it's scheduled to come out on Jan 17th.

39. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

Thank you, that is very nice of you to say. You should share a story if you feel comfortable 🙂

40. Bootylicious
    Bootylicious says:

You're not alone. I think female masturbation is very sexy and erotic. I get turned on by it too. 🙂

41. Sarah Kinnamon
    Sarah Kinnamon says:

You're a great writer! I enjoyed this and your story about the hotel! Loved the part about the hallway!

Your stories inspire others (including me) to keep thinking of ways to incorporate spice, intensity, and excitement into sex!

42. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

I am glad you enjoyed it. I do both, sometimes alone and sometimes with him. You aren't alone, I think other women are beautiful and it is exciting to think about another woman. Just reading that you got wet from reading my story is a turn on.

43. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

I agree, I tried one called big red and eventually had to toss it away. It was so hard and 12 inches long and 2 inches wide, even with lube I couldn't fit the head in my pussy.

44. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

Yes, I enjoyed having the dildo on the floor as I rode it up and down as I sucked my husband's cock, I have used it in the shower, I have masturbated with it and then sucked it while my husband filled my pussy with his cum and then masturbated with my cum filled pussy so my husband could watch me suck the cum off it.

45. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

You should definitely try it, it is a lot of fun. I have never had a cock in my ass and a dildo in my pussy at the same time. My husband is rather thick so I can only fit a little more than the head in my ass. I have had his cock in my pussy and an anal toy or finger in my ass and that intensified my orgasm but isn't something I would want to do every time. I wish I could feel my husband cumming in my mouth and in my pussy at the same time. That would be hot! 🙂

If you do try it, share your story 🙂

46. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

It was very hot. In answer to your question, no he was not intimidated or jealous that I used a dildo that was larger than him. I think my husband has a perfect cock for him. I have all different size and shape sex toys.

47. JAM777
    JAM777 says:

Have you had anal sex before? I apologize if that is too personal. I'm just wondering how that went….?

Anal sex has always been… far out there in my head… and I'm wondering about the obvious problem with getting something big into something so small… it also being meant to send "stuff" out not allow something in…

48. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I am so wet! I love my husband and he turns me on so easily but there is something so thrilling and sensual about a woman pleasuring herself. That dildo looks like fun, I love that it has veins. Do you only use it with your husband or do you use it alone? Do other women get turned on by the thought of watching another woman masturbating?

49. Wifey
    Wifey says:

It took me a while to find a dildo that I enjoy. I found that most are either too hard or smell awful. However once you find the right one it really does spice things up!

50. James
    James says:

Naughty wife! I would cum so hard and quick, if I saw my wife fucking a huge dildo. How many sex toys do you have?

51. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I am relieved that I am not the only wife curious about double penetration :). Have you tried any other positions?

52. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I got a dildo during my bridal shower as well but it smells too rubbery, do you know where your friend got you the purple one?

53. Rachel Z
    Rachel Z says:

HOT!!! I have fantasized about trying this with my husband but have been too shy to bring it up. I might have him read your story and gauge his reaction. Thanks!

54. Bootylicious
    Bootylicious says:

Glad you've gotten so much use out of your purple friend. The whole suction thing (table, wall, headboard, shower wall etc) intrigues me a lot (and excites me too, I gotta say). I could totally see myself using one of those!!! But…oh the water bills as my time in the shower would DEFINITELY increase! haha Has anyone who was present at your shower (family and friends) ever asked you if you've tried it out? What was their reaction when you first opened it?

Your story made me wonder: I wonder what it'd be like to have a cock in your ass and one in your pussy at the same time? That would sure fill a woman up! 😉

55. CuriousChristian
    CuriousChristian says:

I can only imagine how hot this must have been! It sounds like a hot experience. Was your husband intimidated by you having and using a dildo that was larger than him?