Favorite lingerie

Ladies, what’s your favorite lingerie to wear to excite your man? A body stocking, sheer or mesh or neither? A camisole? A bustier with silk panty briefs or silk boy shorts? Something stringy like a typical nighty or perhaps something exotic like some leather strapped top that exposes your nipples? Do you prefer a sexy g string thong or panties with open crotch design for easy access? Demi cup or Open cup bras and panties? Maybe just a long sheer gown and a thong? Or perhaps a silk robe without panties? Maybe you prefer to be butt naked and don’t really care for lingerie. I just love it when my wife dresses in her silk black robe and models for me. It really gets me hot. What about you ladies? What’s your sexy bedroom outfit of choice?

1. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

What type of panties do you prefer your wife to wear everyday? By now I am sure you know that I wear string bikini panties, thongs and cheeky bikini panties that show off my big ass 😉

I probably have over 200 pairs 🙂

2. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@Ben, glad to hear! Subject at hand could be "subject IN hand", lol. I read "Husband Comes Clean" earlier tonight and tried leaving a comment for you and GG but for some reason the admin must of deleted it. That story was so HOT!

3. Ben G.
    Ben G. says:

Lovingcouple920,
    No offense taken believe me. I thought it was funny. I was just explaining more elaborately my view on the subject at hand. Sorry, if I came across as offended.

4. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@leenoos, those are similar to the JINSHI bikinis my husband started wearing. Those are very sexy and I must say it is hot and thrilling to shop online for him. The model photos don't leave a lot to the imagination, lol.

5. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@Ben, I apologize if I offended you at all, I was just being silly. There is nothing sexier than seeing my husband stepping out from a hot shower and seeing his semi-erect cock hanging down and swinging back and forth as he walks.

6. Ben G.
    Ben G. says:

Lovingcouple920,
    I find underwear to be too confining and hot. I also prefer to sleep nude as you may know, have since I was around 15 or 16. I just enjoy the "freedom " it brings. Gina enjoys it as well.
    I have yet to "trip" over my cock. Lol.
    To be honest, I have never given much thought about the size of my cock as I have always accepted what God has given me . Gina has some Polaroids she took of me as I got out of the shower. After looking at them…Well enough said. God bless.

7. leenoos
    leenoos says:

Guys, do yourselves a favor and buy some "David Archy Men's 4 Pack Micro Modal Lightweight Sexy Bikinis" on Amazon. The fabric is so light and soft and having your junk in that pouch is better than nothing at all. Subtle stimulation all day. Also provides a bit of "enhancement" bulge which your wife should enjoy.

8. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

@Ben, without any support you must have to be careful not to trip over it, lol. I might have to ask my husband to surprise me some time though the sight of his bulge in the bikini briefs is even for me to want to suck him off. I have taken my panties off while out on a date but he has never gone commando.

9. ladygarden
    ladygarden says:

Well, since I am colorblind, Kay lovingly sets my undergarments out for me the night before. (I go to bed before her and get up before her). Sometimes she leaves me briefs, other times boxers. And yes, sometimes she leaves nothing out so I go commando! 😀

LadyGarden (K)

10. Lovingcouple920
    Lovingcouple920 says:

Curious if any of the men wear sexy underwear to excite their wives? My husband was always a boxers type of guy but recently he started wearing different color string bikini briefs and I love how his package looks in them 🙂

11. leenoos
    leenoos says:

RedHotMaryJane: You wouldn't happen to have the make/model or link to that pearl beads thong, would you? I was looking for that very thing for my wife recently and couldn't decide on a good one. Thanks!

12. RedHotMaryJane
    RedHotMaryJane says:

My husband bought me a blue lace crotchless thong that has a string of plastic pearl beads right up the slit. It's my current favorite! A tease like none other the beads rub right up on my clit depending on how I move. He had me wear them to work one day and I was do hungry for him when I got home!

13. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

My husband loves white stockings on me, and of course, white bras & panties primarily with colored lacing and also those sexy underwear corsets, and those lingerie styled dresses 🙂

14. Juicy
    Juicy says:

I like it all! I like a lacy bra and a thong and I wear that a lot of days and it really makes me feel good about myself. But also like my lacy nighties that are see through. I would love to get a corset though!

15. loveithot
    loveithot says:

Mmmm, a furry tail buttplug, sounds like something for me to buy for my wifey. Thanks for the inspiration JanessaNaked

16. bighead
    bighead says:

My wife is wearing mostly see through nighties. Short may b covering her ass cups. Once we were on my trip. My wife was wearing awesome red nightie see through.n red stockings with black 6 inches heels(pls for pic Sharing do letme know)

Its always great to see her such way. Shes really shy and loves if she is complimented.

I gave her a surprise and called the reception. I asked two guys n a lady to come as there is spme emergency. My wife was blindfolded by me and she did not know as i opened the door silently.

I ask these hotel staff to come in while i asked my wife to please remove the blind fold. Once she removed and she saw ppl she was very shy but i now asked one by one how my wife looks . I could feel hardon for the waiters. I asked my wife if u can turn around to let them hv perfect view.

They all praised her and left the room. She really liked the surprise .:)

17. JannesaNaked
    JannesaNaked says:

My favorite is an open cup bra and my furry tail buttplug. Drives my husband mad. My tits dont fit the bra pregnant though and I refuse to buy a bigger bra just for my preggo boobs.

18. Lovely Lolita
    Lovely Lolita says:

I usually wear lingerie that I know will accentuate my best features. I have breasts that are well endowed, which my husband loves. My latest gown is a short black one with Lacey see through area so he can see my nipples clearly. I don't wear any panties for easier access, which he loves, too.

Your email address will not be published.