Lovemaking in Leysin

On December 17th of 1986, my husband and I had a show to do in Switzerland. It was to be in the same arena ABBA did there show in 1979. We also were attending a show the next night watching some dear friends of ours perform who also performed at our wedding.

We got there the evening before, leaving us plenty of time to rest before our show, and boy was the adrenaline rush intense! The show was a success and our friends’ show the next night was full of singing and dancing before we headed back to our resort.

The moment we got in our room, my husband kissed me passionately, picked me up and lay me on our bed before taking his shirt off. He climbed on me, and continued kissing me and then had me flip over so he could pull down the zipper of my dress, eagerly pulling it off.

Clad with my panties, I flipped on my back as my breasts wobbled, causing my husband to get hard immediately, and I didn’t hesitate to pull my panties down my legs before unzipping his pants.

Once he pulled his jeans down, he slipped into bed with me and wrapped his arms around me while kissing my neck before he rolled on me and entered me.

We rolled me on top of him, and I kissed him while I caressed his face. I loved the feeling of my body laying on his, as he rubbed my back with his hands while embracing me and thrusting from under me. I had a surprise orgasm resulting from his hard, passionate thrusts. When I came down the first time, we stopped to take a brief rest, before he swiftly rolled on me.

I was so turned on by his passionate kisses. He cupped my face, and briefly stroked my breast before touching my face again. I love it when he touches my face, as it’s one of those little things in which I feel his love for me when he does.

“Ahh… Ahh…” Grunted my sexy husband as he thrust inside me with vigor. I rubbed my husband’s broad shoulders and his toned back, while slightly thrusting upwards, responding to the throbbing pleasure.

I also let out an “Ah…” as I felt orgasmic tingles when my husband kissed my neck, and then I had an even stronger orgasm rush all over me as my hips twitched, meeting his thrusts before he suddenly exploded inside me. We embraced tight as we pleasured each other with our orgasmic body language.

When I came down, I lay in afterglow enjoying the feeling of my husband’s sweaty body on mine while he tenderly kissed my neck. I kissed his forehead while he rested on our pillow. He responded by briefly caressing my cheek before wrapping that arm around me again.

ed#3

1. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Thank you, I understand. However with all due respect, son I don't recall being open to email exchange, I know you asked before, but I didn't answer because of what was going on. Also, my husband has never been comfortable with disclosing things like this unless we knew someone really well face to face first, so judging by that he wouldn't want either of us to give our email out for public disclosure. Sorry to say that, son.

2. JAM777
    JAM777 says:

Thank you Mrs. Thornton! And I'm sorry to hear that! It's very difficult…
    I can't wait. Your stories are always good! 🙂
    And thank you Mrs. Thornton! I appreciate it but I'm not really ready to talk yet… and I don't really want to fill up another one of your posts and take away from people's experiences….
    And I would rather keep that kind of conversation private. I know you and your husband was open to it before but are you two still willing to share emails?

3. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

My goodness, I'm so so sorry! I have aunts, one of my closest aunts was diagnosed with cancer late 2015, and she's in remission now, but she still needs to go for checks and all that. She's so special :'( And today was great for us, it was Clara's birthday so we went out for the day, and we had a nice time, but I'm so sorry about your aunts. Must be so tough. If you need to talk I'm here, son. God be with you

4. JAM777
    JAM777 says:

Hello Mrs. Thornton, yes, it has been a while. Things have been difficult…. here. I just lost two aunts in 4 days and been trying to be as strong as I can be for the family.

And yes, I look forward to it. Haven't really felt much lately but pain so reading about love is a nice relief!

5. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hi, GG! I'm so happy thank you, and I'm so glad you had fun on that cruse! My Henry and I always loved cruises! Right now we're in Greenland visiting my cousin Clära, who you met earlier. It's her birthday on Thursday, and her & her husband's anniversary on the 25th! God bless you too, dear lady!

6. hornyGG
    hornyGG says:

Wonderful story Harper, my dear friend. How are things? Hope all is well.
    Ben and I went on a cruise with a couple of other couples from our church. We had a wonderful time and are already planning on booking another one here soon. God bless, xoxo…stay horny always dear!

7. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hi, JAM777 long time no hear! If you liked this one, wait until you read the sequel that takes place in Wisconsin! It's gonna be here next month (sorry hearttt for the mistake) but in the meantime, more stories of mine will be released before then so I hope you enjoy those too. How've you been, son?

8. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

hearttt we do know each other, Clara is my cousin 🙂 some stories of mine aren't so simple! but this one is. The sequel is coming later this month

9. heattt
    heattt says:

It's so cool how you two know each other!
    Also, I liked your story. Simple stories are sometimes the best 🙂

10. JAM777
    JAM777 says:

So beautiful Mrs. Thornton! I love this! Thank you for sharing another beautiful and erotic story! Causes me to feel some of the "burn!"

11. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

We've only been that one time. There was lots of snow, it was like a winter wonderland. We were there only two nights, though, then we flew to Wisconsin for Christmas. That was amazing. Thank you, lovely Clara and I'm really looking forward to celebrating your birthday and anniversary!

12. Clara Olivia Thornton
    Clara Olivia Thornton says:

Hello, my dear Harper! Wonderful story. I remember, I watched that special too (of course). I'm glad you too had a sexy time there. I've never actually been to Switzerland, what's it like?