Men: Here’s what I’d Like to say to you about sex

1. cowboybiker
    cowboybiker says:

As a man, all I can say to this article is….BRAVO! I don't know why more men don't already realize these things, but I suppose it's because we aren't taught them? Most men are slow to learn what their wife truly needs to feel fulfilled and desirable and these are a few of the steps to accomplish both. I touch my wife in playful, non-sexual ways all the time and she and I both enjoy the no-expectation attention I give her. I tell her often how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to have her. I help her around the house without being asked and I'm attentive to her physical needs…asking (while doing) if it feels good to her. It's really so simple…do unto others (her) as you would have others (her) do unto you. C'mon guys, we got this! 🙂

2. Juicy
    Juicy says:

I love this! What great discussion points for husbands and wives to talk about and learn from. Of course, there are more points to think about and then there is the other perspective, but what a great jumping off point. I think that there are some great things that some men may learn from or that wives can bring up to their husbands. I know that some of them really hit home to me.

3. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I wonder if the author has one about what men would like to say to woman about sex.

4. Dana
    Dana says:

There is a lot of good advice here. While there is no guarantee that the marriage will be better if husbands do these things, it can't hurt to try them. Start with the MAN in the mirror, gentlemen!

5. Upcomingauthor
    Upcomingauthor says:

To all the men who may be put off by this article–if you take the time to read it, she says a majority of her blog is catered to telling Women about sex, but this is one of the few she has directed to men. So lets not act all high and mighty and take the time to understand there are things that we need to learn. Marriage is a partnership not a one side ride. We have a much work to do as we feel the ladies in our lives do.

And as the Leaders of our households that God calls us to be, we must lead before we receive; if things aren't the way you want, you need to take a hard look at yourself and ask yourself, "What am I doing?"

6. Palefire
    Palefire says:

Most of those point hit home with me. I used to be a high libido partner, but I'm so tired of putting in the bulk of the work to keep sex exciting and communication at, well, bare minimum frankly. I'm getting fed up and angry with his lack of effort. I love sex. I love orgasms. Now I just give them to myself when I can.