Biggest CumShot Ever – Caught On Camera!

Earlier this year I was away from home for work, it was crazy busy and by the time I got to a stand-still, six days later, I was completely overtaken with sexual desire and lust for my wife. I cannot recall what exactly she said or texted me early that day, or maybe she said something and texted a naked photo of herself ?

Anyway, six days was a long time for me and her sexy horny actions triggered an unbelievable reaction in my crotch that drove me wild the entire day. I was halfway asleep when I received her messages and started off by stroking my hard-morning cock, my balls were completely filled-up, almost sensitive, as my hand hammered down on them. I didn’t have anything to clean myself up so I brought myself close to orgasm 4 or 5 times. A tremendous amount of pre-cum was flowing out of my throbbing cockhead when I realized that I had to get up and move quickly before I’ll be late for work.

Throughout the course of the day my mind constantly took me back to my sexy horny wife at home, she’s become an unbelievable good cocksucker and her neatly trimmed pussy and big firm tits, perky nipples, and sexy full hips made fantasizing about her so easy. Different scenarios and thoughts constantly breezed through my mind, tit fucking her, giving it to her hard from behind, her licking and sucking my swollen cock, my cum shooting all over her etc., etc., etc., it is difficult to put in words how horny and lustful I was at that point.  I wanted my wife more than anything and I had to find ways throughout the day to be private, thinking about my wife and rubbing my cock just to release some of the tension, which I managed to do on three occasions.

I just had to touch my cock and it would instantly become hard, I stroked my thick-hard shaft, squeezed my balls, and rolled my pulsating swollen head by using both hands during the day. Edging close to orgasm on what felt like a hundred times, my underwear was wet and stained from the huge amount of pre-cum that leaked out during the day. At some point, I had a minute to communicate with her and we agreed to connect later that night. Needless to say the anticipation provided me with a semi hard-on for the rest of the day and I could not wait to get to my room.

When I finally arrived, I decided to jump in the pool to cool off first after the long day, being in the water didn’t help as for some reason, it got my cock on edge again, I barely touched it to feel the sensations shooting through my body, but couldn’t stroke it as there were not enough privacy. I did however managed to massage my prostate some which felt incredibly good. I waited a while for my erection to die down and got out of the pool, dried off, and headed to the room.

I literally couldn’t hold out any longer, by now it felt like my cock was going to explode and I didn’t waste any time from there on out. I entered the room dropped my shorts and started pumping my cock, it was hard in seconds, I gave it long and hard strokes and when I took my hand off it jumped up and down like a spring, curving up to the ceiling. I called my wife on Skype and fortunately she answered, the camera was set-up and switched on. We briefly exchanged some words where after I got into position, focusing the camera close up to just my hips, cock, and balls.

She had a front row, very close-up view of my throbbing cock as it twitched and jumped up and down, I can honestly not remember when last I experienced my cock in such a hard state. I slowly started working my cock with my fingers and thumb from the side not facing the camera as to give my wife a great view, and because of the entire day’s build-up, my balls were fully loaded, I’m positive that the prostate stimulation also had a big part in pushing huge amounts of cum up my long thick shaft.

I was just so unbelievably horny and quickly proceeded onto a firm grip, with full blown long hard and fast strokes, fucking my cock uncontrollably and bucking my hips in rhythm, from the bottom of my shaft curving all the way up to my swollen purple cockhead. My wife encouraged me on, and it only took a few strokes more for my cock to literally erupt. A momentous orgasm which came from my hips, through my ass and prostate all the way through my pulsating cock shook my body. The first squirt of cum shot out mildly, but the second stream bolted out longer and flew further in the air than I’ve experienced in probably 10 or more years, it was followed with the third, just as far, and then the fourth, and fifth, still shooting out long distances, eventually ending up at seven full spurts of flying cum.

Wow, I could hardly believe what just happened and was still rocked by the best solo orgasm and cumshot I can recall in maybe a decade or maybe more! My wife got quiet on the other side, also surprised with what had just happened, my cock slowly got to a standstill as the last drops of cum oozed out and ran down my shaft. I also noticed that my erection took a long time to subside and the only words I could utter was “phew, what a huge release!”

A few weeks later, back home, while getting ready for bed, we pulled up the recording again, yep, indeed it actually was an impressive seven streams of cum that shot and flew out of my cockhead. I still sometimes wonder exactly what triggered that unique orgasm, most definitely my wife teasing me and making me horny, but also probably a combination of a few things and the multiple stimulation over the entire day to an eventual release that came together in the end, maybe others in the MH community are more in tune with their own unique combination of things, which provides these super special orgasms? I can only thank the Lord for these gifts!

1. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Thank the Lord indeed, Amen! What a story! Was it a "cum fountain" as it were? It's so beautiful how you two are still hot for eachother, and still like to play around 😉 how long have you been married? Can't wait for your next one! God bless you two

2. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Thank you Mrs Harper, an explosive "cum fountain" would certainly be a good description, my wife's sexy behavior combined with a long day of anticipation and over-stimulation of my cock made this a most memorable and powerful orgasm with a huge amount of cum – and we caught it on camera !! I blessed that I'm just as hot for my wife as the day we met, MH has contributed to a sexual awakening and understanding of my own sexuality for me some time ago, although my wife does not come on the site often, we now both love playing around with different scenarios much more than before. We've been faithfully married for just over 20 years and I'm the one with the substantially stronger drive, I masturbate regularly with thoughts of my hot wife which helps a lot. It seems like you and your husband have similar sex drives that I presume makes it easy ? Glad you enjoyed the story and can't wait to read one of your erotic stories again. God bless

3. Lovinghusband
    Lovinghusband says:

OneCouple, this is just my own opinion and bias. Orgasms are enjoyable in a wide variety of length and cum amounts.

That said, there is something extra satisfying about cumming with a extra amount. I enjoy all orgasms – but not all orgasms are as off the charts as the big ones😁

You certainly had one in this story. I'm glad you two enjoyed the mess. Thank you for sharing your story. LH

4. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Thank you, and thank you for sharing LH, I have to agree, all orgasms are good ! Appreciate your prayers my friend, it sounds like you two came hard after an awesome fucking session last night ? I do hope that we can read some of these stories from you ! My wife and I ware blessed with an orgasm each as well last night, her pussy was soaking wet after I came deep inside her, we then took turns rubbing her hard clit until she had a very relaxing orgasm. God bless you and your wife !

5. Tulsa
    Tulsa says:

Fun stuff!
    We started taking pictures of such things years ago, back when Polaroids were the only way to go!
    Also, I was glad my wife is hot for messy sex too. I used to cum a lot, and with a lot of pressure! That changes as you get older, but that makes the pictures and vids a lot of fun to refer back too! Besides all that cum, you can check out those 6-pack abs too!

6. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Glad you had fun with the story Tulsa, I love having pics of my naked wife, so hot, love the picture with this story too, reminds me of my wife in a g-string ! Thanks for sharing your "cumming without cumming" as well, hope to read a story from your end, God bless you !

7. Tulsa
    Tulsa says:

We are loving your stories!
    Too bad I am hardly a great writer, as many here!
    Besides….we are a bit kinky by most folks means, as far as both our cum and and all….

🙂
    God Bless you both!.

8. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

I'm glad you guys love the stories Tulsa, I don't rate myself as a good writer at all, in fact English is my second language as I am sure you can detect from some of my grammar ! I recon most of us would love to read about your kinky stories, please consider writing some for us ! God bless you two !

9. Art R.
    Art R. says:

Love your story OneCouple – love to hear about your solo work on camera. May the Lord bless your marriage and your camera shots!

10. Tulsa
    Tulsa says:

You're better at writing than you think!
    Might give writing a story some thought…just not a talent I have.
    🙂

11. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Glad you loved the story Art R, the camera work and pics normally only comes into play when I work away from home, but it's always a huge turn-on for me. God bless you.

12. hornyGG
    hornyGG says:

WOW!!! What a HOT story! Ben has had some pretty strong eruptions after edging. I love being the recipient of such " cum fountains", but watching is also very hot. Edging takes alot of practice and patience. Some find it hard not to give in to the powerful need to cum. You are to be comended sir! Love your stories. God bless and stay horny always my friends.

13. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

OneCouple Yes, me too! It's wonderful when two ppl can still be the same way for so long, it's a blessing indeed! Praise God! Oh yes, both my hubby & I have very high sex drives, and yes, it makes it easier for sure! We have no problems whatsoever obeying those lines in Corinthians regarding marital sex 😉 And the variety, my goodness! We're as hot for one another as we were on out wedding night <3 And that was 33 years ago.. I can't wait for these upcoming fun times, God willing. 3 planned destinations already! God bless you too

14. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Hi hornyGG, glad you loved the story, yes, I'm sure Ben will agree that edging does bring about some powerful orgasms, would love to hear about some of your stories, keep well and may God bless your family !

15. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Thank you, that sounds great Mrs Harper, more destinations will bring about more erotic stories for us to read I would hope ! Your stories somehow always triggers thoughts of my wife and makes me real horny, please keep them cumming, God bless !

16. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

I certainly will, OneCouple and yes, we certainly plan some erotic times while we're there! I'm so glad that they make you think of your wife, and God bless you too!

P.S. Don't say you're not a good writer, because not only is that not true, but you are a GREAT writer! 🙂 I always look forward to your stories, and you were instantly a favorite with me 😀

17. Beachlover Guy
    Beachlover Guy says:

Great experience and description! A few years ago, I had something similar happen, although I didn't get a photo of it. I was having phone sex with my ex, who wasn't my ex then, when I was out of town and I shot my load at least 10 inches into the air. I had never cum that forcefully or with that kind of distance, so it caught me by surprise. Only regret is that my ex wasn't there to gulp it down, and I ended up licking it off my fingers and describing it for her on the phone.

18. Funny Christian
    Funny Christian says:

Great story OneCouple. Everytime I masturbate I usually edge myself. When I do eventually cum, I usually shoot multiple shots. Take care & god bless.

19. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Thank you so much for the kind words Mrs Harper, maybe I will consider writing a few more stories then. I sometimes get very hard thinking back about my hot naked wife and our sexual encounters, that inspires me to write about it. Hopefully others wil get turned-on by the stories too ? I know that some stories here certainly makes my cock hard and hot for my wife as well, or provides a healthy release via masturbation. May God continue to bless you and your hot erotic writing here on MH !

20. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

I'm sure they will, and I will look forward with great anticipation! Thank you, and may God bless you too, OneCouple. Don't stop your writings!

21. Lovinghusband
    Lovinghusband says:

OneCouple,

I'm no literary genius – but, I know what I like. I enjoy the descriptiveness of your stories. Perhaps it is more that I prefer a lot of the same things you do – but I really enjoy the rawness of your descriptions. Not that I don't like variety in the way stories are told – I do. Every story doesn't have to be raw, etc. I guess I'm less into poetic, flowery sexual stories in the main. I also like the sexual words you use. That is something I really like. Again, just my preference. I appreciate many varieties on MH. Yet, some styles get me hunting for my wife more than others. Your stories get me looking at the clock and wanting bedtime to come soon. God bless you! LH

22. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Lovinghusband, couldn't agree more, or said it any better, it definitely appears that we are on the same page and like the same things ! I would like to mention that I don't mean to come across as raw, if I do, please let me be the first to apologize ! I never use harsh or explicit language in general (or any) conversation, these are stories inspired by true events with my wife, and the actual language that was either used at the time, or that came up in my mind to describe the events as I recall them. Although my wife used the f-word during lovemaking since I met her, I actually only started using this kind of talk during sex after I became part of the community here at MH. I certainly love certain styles on MH more than others too, however, I try to appreciate the erotica in all of them. I hope to read some stories from you soon, thank you for your kind words and thanks for sharing – your brother in Christ !

23. 1956packard
    1956packard says:

Thank you for writing this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a wife who likes to watch ! Feels great not to be alone in this !

24. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

1956packard you are most definitely not alone in this, there are many more husbands and wives here on MH that like to watch each other masturbate, it's hot, erotic and fun, thank you for sharing, God bless you !

25. Lovinghusband
    Lovinghusband says:

I meant "raw" in a good sense. Transparency about your lovemaking naughtiness. Erotic but tasteful in the bounds of marriage. Not restrained in descriptiveness. Not rude or unbecoming.

Thank you for your sensitivity. God bless you. LH