Nostalgic Erotica – Part 1

Here we are in Reykjavik, Iceland and it’s so beautiful. We’d just arrived, and as we drove through town, we noticed the colored houses and the beautiful Esjan mountain range.

We then reached our hotel, excited to get to try the outdoor thermal pool, that was a family spa. After a day of family fun in the outdoor thermal spa bath and a lovely dinner in the cool Icelandic air, we returned to our hotel. Our granddaughter went to sleep in her room right away. I went to our room, looked out our bedroom window and admired the beautiful dusk view. My husband snuck up on me, touched my breasts and kissed my neck passionately while I giggled like a teenage girl.

“Remember our Silver Anniversary?” he whispered.” It was so erotic.”-0

He caressed me all over while saying those things. The way he snuck up on me and touched my breasts, that’s one of the cheeky things he’s been doing ever since we were married!

“And the first time we came here in 1987? That was so special, too.” I whispered as we started to gently removed each other’s clothes.

“Hey Harper, my honey, you know what we haven’t done in a while?” asked my husband before whispering in my ear, alluding to our erotic body-rubs. Quivered breaths escaped me as my husband reached for my ladyplace, slipping his fingers inside my panties, feeling my wetness.

After applying some lavender scented oil, I massaged his sexy body, highly aroused as I listened to him moan. He kept telling me how great I am at this as I worked my feminine hands on his manly body.

Then, I showed him how wet I was by gliding my wet ladyplace over his smooth back, bringing myself to orgasm while my hands pressed on his broad shoulders as I moaned and convulsed in orgasmic euphoria before coming down and polishing his hot butt with my orgasmic nectar.

“Oh baby, that really worked out the kinks.” said my husband as I got down to massage his upper back with my breasts and caress his sexy biceps. I gently kissed his neck, before I got off him.

It was then my husband’s turn to massage me. The moment his manly hands touched my skin, I got the tingles. Once I flipped over onto my back, my husband didn’t hesitate to feel my soft breasts before entering me with his very hard cock.

He started thrusting right away and it didn’t take us very long for us both to come quickly and intensely. My husband’s strong jerking movements made my orgasm even more intense as always. My hips twitched, harmonizing with his jerking movements.

When we came down, we lay together in each other’s arms, blissfully exhausted. We fell asleep immediately, not only because of our sex, but because of all the events of that day. But it was a wonderful day, followed by a wonderful night. A great start to our Icelandic vacation, that’s for sure…

1. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

HOT, HOT, HOT Mrs Harper, wow, I love how you massage your husband with your wet pussy if you don't mind me saying, I'm so hard right now, thanks for sharing this wonderful story ! God bless you two !

2. Truth
    Truth says:

Totally awesome as always. Wish I can also experience that icelandic air with my wife too someday. God bless you guys

3. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

I'm so happy you enjoyed it. You're most welcome. Yeah I've done that for quite some time, it's great! Unfortunately though we're going to have to wait a bit for part 2, because the admins rescheduled some of my stories to balance the other stories which is fair enough, I understand but I would rather they have waited until I went to Sweden to do that, because I'll be gone for a little while, about 2 weeks. It could be longer or shorter, but about 2 weeks, and it's highly unlikely I'll have internet access during that time. So I won't be submitting anything, and I didn't want anything to be published while I was gone, because usually like to respond to comments quickly in case I get a question or something. See, my granddaughter has this "field trip", and the reason I said "field trip" is because it's a school thing, but no teachers will be present, just parents/guardians. The parents of one of my granddaughter's friends organized this, and because of the policy of at least one parent/guardian, I will be accompanying her! 😀 We'll be going to Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo then back to Stockholm before returning to Helsinki.

4. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Looking forward to part 2 Mrs Harper, I'm sure it's going to be just as HOT, enjoy the field trip and God bless !

5. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

It certainly is, OneCouple. Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll have anymore stories for the rest of the month, until September 1st :'( It'll be another of my stories that's gonna be posted before part 2 is posted. But it's still a hot one! 😉 Yes it's sure to be fun with exploring all those cities. Fun thing for school! My husband will be joining us too, but he might have to return early because of work. It was really nice of those people to organize it for us and the other families 🙂 Our granddaughter's friend is a nice girl too. God bless you too

6. Clara Olivia Thornton
    Clara Olivia Thornton says:

Hello there, Harper my love. I understand if you feel upset about your stories being postponed, but maybe its for the best. Maybe God has something better in mind for you. Remember how we used to talk about the times when we didn't always get what we wanted immediately because God had something better for us later? Like the time the concert was postponed, but because of that you got to meet the ABBA impersonator band? This might be another one of those times, my darling. Enjoy your upcoming holidays, I love you and may God bless you, your husband and that beautiful granddaughter of yours <3

7. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

You're right, Clara. You were always both the smart and beautiful one. Thank you my sweet cousin, I love you too. You always know how to make others feel better. You are such a blessing. And yes, I do remember! My gosh that was such a thrill! I remember when situations like that happened for you too 🙂 And yes I intend on enjoying those very much, thank you again lots, dear. Give your granddaughter a kiss for me <3 God bless you and your lovely family too, Clara.

8. Clara Olivia Thornton
    Clara Olivia Thornton says:

I thank you, Harper darling, and by the way that story was HOT! However long I have to wait for part 2, I will because I know it will be worth it! God bless you too, and I already gave her a big kiss & a hug <3

9. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Funny Christian I'm so glad! Did you get to satisfy her thereafter? God bless you too

10. Funny Christian
    Funny Christian says:

Hi Harper, yes I did satisfy my wife after reading this. It was pretty hot & sticky. We love reading your stories. They are so loving & passionate. God bless.

11. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Thank you for sharing that, Funny Christian. I'm so happy for you two 🙂 Sadly I won't have anymore stories this month, but on September 1st my next one will come, and it'll be worth the wait! 😀 God bless you too, my friend.