Harper The Model – Take 2

Bright, sunny Malaga. The sun, the beach, the hotel and, of course, the tasty food, what’s not to like? We were so excited! Once we settled in our hotel, we went straight to the beach.

We spent our days in Malaga at the beach, doing some shopping, and having outdoor dinners in the beautiful Summer twilight, before going back to our hotel, where my husband and I would have nights of erotic passion.

On our third night, my husband had a fabulous, sexy idea! A “Summer Edition” erotic photoshoot! I was certainly in!

I put on my sexy summer lingerie, and he came in with the camera around his neck, and this time, he was nude! That was a huge turn on. The song “Shine” came on, and I started posing.

“Oh yes, the song that played the very first time you danced for me. Let’s see those pretty legs, baby!” He said as the camera flashed. I showed some leg, before letting a strap of lingerie fall off my shoulder.

“So sexy…,” said my husband with a shiver in his voice.

“Yeah? You like this, Henry my honey?” I flirted as I let the other strap fall, revealing a bit of my areola.

“Oh yes, I LOVE that!” He replied, while I incorporated some sexy dance moves for the camera before turning on my back to spread my legs, and hubby nearly went wild when he saw I had no panties on! He managed to get a great shot of my glossy ladyplace.

“Oh baby! I feel like my cock is about to squirt!” He exclaimed. While dancing some more, my little lingerie dress started to come off.

“Yes baby yes!” Exclaimed my husband when my breasts came into his full view. I danced around fully nude while my husband took the photos with a passion.

I then lay on our bed in sexy nude poses as my husband took photos of me, as I lay down with my legs spread. However, my husband couldn’t take lots of those photos, because he was so eager to get inside me. Frankly, I too, was craving his hard cock inside my wet ladyplace.

I couldn’t help but let out a soft moan as he entered my soaking vagina. He was very hard! I remembered how once when we played “Mr & Mrs Bond” 30 years ago, how his penis was almost as hard as a bone!

“Of course I remember! That was such a beautiful night. We did it twice that night!” He said when I mentioned it. “And how could I not be hard like that? You were so sexy, and sexy still today.” Then he kissed me, passionately.

“The best part is when I get to touch you!” He added. He suddenly went straight for my neck, which was a bit ticklish that turned to pleasurable tingles. I rubbed his broad shoulders, and squeezed his sexy biceps, which he still loves after all these years. I saw the pleasured look on his face while I did so. He then licked my hard nipples, causing me to get the orgasmic tingles again.

Still feeling my breast with one hand, my husband thrust passionately, very quickly bringing me to an intense orgasm. My husband screamed as he came hard, jerking inside of me with vigor before he took a moment to catch his breath.

My sexy hubby kissed my neck before rolling on his back, with his arm still around me. Exhausted, we slept right away, and in the morning we finished our cuddling!

1. Dick Hardy
    Dick Hardy says:

Where is everyone Harper? There seems be a lull… I haven't seen any recent stories from MH frequenters like ladygarden, HornyGG, Juicy, Strawberry Alicia G, etc…

2. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

WOW, WOW, WOW !!! This story was soooo scorching HOT, without a doubt, my favorite from your stories so far Mrs Harper – by a long shot ! Such an enjoyable and horny read when I woke up this morning ! It completely took me back to a passionate photo shoot I did of my SUPER SEXY wife years ago, we took pics of her in very erotic poses, close-ups of her big tits and hard nipples, her beautiful pink pussy, and even some of my hard cock entering her vagina (my cock wanted to explode while taking the photos). I used the pics to masturbate when I worked away from home and they always made me cum so HARD. Unfortunately my wife was worried about the privacy aspect so we decided to delete them some time ago, do you delete yours as well, or do you save them ? There is nothing I would love more than another photo shoot, she really looks amazing in them and it is so erotic to take and have those kind of pictures of one's beloved, I'm not surprised at all Mr Henry's cock was as hard as a bone ! Mine most certainly is now, dripping freely with pre-cum, I couldn't help but slide my hand down for a good slow stroking session, waiting in anticipation to fuck my wife really HARD when she wakes up later. Thank you so much and please write more of these, if you don't mind me asking, Merry Christmas and may God bless you both abundantly !

3. J_
    J_ says:

Such a hot story Harper!🔥🔥
    How long have you and your husband been married? Your an inspiration,my wife and I are 25 and just celebrated our 4th anniversary:)

4. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

OneCouple Hello hello! So sorry I couldn't respond right away, my granddaughter had a Christmas recital. There are more cumming! Although my next one has been taken from my archives, so it won't have my name on it, but I'll copy it and re-post it on a later date. Thank you so much, Merry Christmas, God bless!

5. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hi J_ . We got married on Valentine's Day 1984 🙂 Thank you, you are so sweet! Congratulations of your anniversary, dear and may our wonderful God Jesus bless you with many many more!

6. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Oh and to answer your question, my husband uses one of those Polaroids, and sticks them in his own personal photo book, which he likes to look at once in a while, needless to say it gets him in the mood! 😀

7. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Hello Mrs Harper, no problem, thank you again for this exceptional story, I cannot even begin to tell you about the subsequent events, let's just say there was multiple orgasms and I had a mindblowing blowjob, one of the best ever, my wife went to work with cum in her hair, and, and, and………Well, my hot and horny wife just randomly grabbed my cock in passing by twice today, one thing is for sure, there is going to be a lot of HARD fucking in our house this festive season. Please keep those stories cumming and God bless you !

8. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

I promise you, there will be more cumming, OneCouple! I'm so glad it brought about sex & intimacy with your wife! God bless you both. This year has gone so quickly it's already December!