On all Fours! (L)

Being male and visual it must surely be one of the best views in the world, if not THE best, watching one’s wife on all fours as you are about to enter her from behind.  A wonderful God-given gift that I never take for granted! The other morning my wife and I started masturbating together and we were on our backs right next to each other.  I was stroking my big hard cock with one hand and squeezing my balls with the other and my wife had her favorite little bullet vibe on her clit, buzzing at the highest speed. We kept pleasuring ourselves until we couldn’t take it anymore. My wife’s clit was on fire and she panted and moaned with her eyes shut and her head tilted back. I grunted like a wild animal as I assaulted my thick, hard and leaking cock.

I moved swiftly in between her sexy legs and removed the vibe from her wet pussy because I didn’t want any toys in the way.  I wanted to fuck my wife with my hungry throbbing cock in her beautiful tight fuckhole. I rammed my cock into her and started fucking her hard as I grabbed her ankles and spread them as wide as they could go. Hard slapping noises arose as we pounded into each other.  Her hand slipped down and she started rubbing her erect clit. I could feel my full ballsac tightening up and my balls pulling up to my cock, ready to release a huge cumload. I then pulled my rock hard cock out of my wife’s soaking cunt and ordered her to get on all fours!

She gladly obliged, offering her sexy ass and beautiful juicy pussy to me.  What a sight!  I truly love and appreciate it and it made my cock as HARD as it could be! I moved into position as my cock hung in between my wife’s legs and she quickly guided my pulsating purple head into her vagina.  It felt so amazing!  Wet but tight. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and I paused for a while and soaked in my favorite and most awesome view of her sexy ass.  My cock then proceeded to slide in and out of her at a rapid pace, hitting her g-spot repeatedly. I reached around and found her hard clit and I knew this position, together with rubbing her clit, always drives her over the edge, and this time was no different! “Oh fuck!  Aww, fuck yes, yes,” she yelled and I knew she was close.

I drilled her harder and applied more pressure on her clit as I circled it with my fingers. My other hand gripped onto her left tit.  It was full and swollen and I hung onto it as the ride got wilder and wilder. Then, suddenly she came and she yelled and stiffened as a powerful orgasm took control of her body.  I quickly grabbed and held onto her hips to keep her under control as I plunged a last few hard strokes into her. My cockhead exploded shortly afterward and I screamed out, “I’m cumming!  Oh fuck, I’m cumming, awww!”  “Cum on my back, please cum right here,” she replied as she pointed with her hand towards the area on her back right above her ass. It was more than I could handle and streams of hot white cum shot out of my slit.  The first hit her right in her ass crack, dripping down into her ass.  The second flew onto her back and the rest poured out, covering her back and butt into a wet sticky mess. Every last drop of cum was drained out of me.  I took my cock and massaged it into her as I slowly came down as we both breathed heavily. “Love you,” she gasped. “I love you too,” I replied as we collapsed on the bed, satisfied and in love!

1. CrazyHappyLoved
    CrazyHappyLoved says:

OneCouple, that was so – raw! I don't have a better word to describe the primal sexuality of this encounter with your wife. I'm going to see how those words, "Cum on my back, please cum right here," will affect Rez next time he's giving it to me in doggy (also his favorite view!)

2. HeSaid-SheSaid
    HeSaid-SheSaid says:

Pretty hot story! But I have a question for you OneCouple. How do you make this position work without falling over or getting tired? Anytime I try this with my wife, I can enter her and thrust with no problem, but to reach for her clit is very awkward. And to grab a breast is near impossible without stretching out and falling over or putting my full weight on her, which is hard on her cause she is petite, not to mention me being stretched out makes it difficult to thrust at that point. But to do all three at once? Forget that idea. I think my legs and arms are just too short, lol.
    I suppose if she was on all fours with her knees near the edge of the bed, and I was standing on the floor, and the bed was the right height, then it would be easier to pull off. Our mattress however lays right on the floor, so my idea isn't possible for us. Oh well, we do enjoy a wide variety of other positions on and off the bed and around the bedroom and other furniture, and the bathroom, in the shower, or the two person tub, or etc, etc, etc.😉

3. MarriedWithToys
    MarriedWithToys says:

That was a really sexy story. I don't know what it is about watching our wives with a vibrator, but gracious it seems to get all of us going.

My wife and I love the toys too…so much so I started my own little site reviewing toys, books and discussing masturbation and sex from a Christian perspective. Almost every time we start making love, it begins and ends with a toy. Most of the time, I come in for some middle time and every time we end up with some epic orgasms.

4. Ben G.
    Ben G. says:

Onecouple, to say I found this story to be hot and stimulating is an understatement. Of course we all have come to expect it from you. Couldn't keep my hand off my cock, which is now hard and leaking. Great post my brother! God bless.

5. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Glad you enjoyed the story CHL, please let us know how Rez take those words, enjoy and God bless you both !

6. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

catholicguy, ArtRutherford, Mrs Harper, professor dude and sensualcouple, thank you for sharing on my story, glad you enjoyed it, may God bless you all !

7. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

HeSaid-SheSaid, in answer to your question Sir, yes, my wife is normally on all fours on the edge of the bed and I'm standing on the floor. I can either reach underneath in between her legs, or bend forward over her, to reach around and rub her clit. Sometimes I will have both my hands grab her tits, and hold on as I ram her hard from behind. You can also try to both be on the floor, we've done that a lot and it also works well, hope this helps ! Thanks for sharing, God bless you both !

8. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Thank you MarriedWithToys, I will most certainly look into that ! My wife has now also discovered the joys of toys, she has a small bullet vibe for her clit and a big cock-like dildo with balls, for her pussy and g-spot.She also masturbates with the shower spray when I'm working out-of-town, glad you enjoyed the story, God bless !

9. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Ben G, WOW….I've just realized what happened to Trey and Alicia, my hart is sore for them ! Please let them know that I'm praying for them, the Lord's ways are so much higher than ours, He is still in control and have then in the palm of His hand ! God bless you all through these tough times my brother !